Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visiting Flea Market Dublin

    On the last weekend, me and Ana from Fashion Stylist_ka went to Flea Market here in Dublin.

    It's a second hand fair whereby people sell things they don't want anymore. You'll find everything! Since accessories and clothes to electronics and furniture.




    If you're interested in brands, that's a great place. A. bought a vintage sunglasses from Sabana for €10 and we found Chloé e Prada bags for €15! I almost got one but the material was a bit worn though.



    The food was irresistible. It's everything homemade! We ate a delicious vegan Falafel. I'd recommend it to all of you.



    There's also a good place for video games and cameras(including vintage). I fell in love for a Super 8 camera from Canon for 5 euros. Unfortunately, when I start to search for recording films, I gave up buying. Too expensive.










    I didn't know this edition! Did you?


    After the marathon, I brought home a red envelope clutch made in PVC (random brand) and 2 scarfs: one with printed skulls and other with anchors. While Stylist_ka got a green velvet hat(€5), a brown fake fur coat (€17), a illustrated book about the album Morning Glory from Oasis (for her boyfriend) €5, a vintage camera (as decoration for her shelf, although it's still working) €10, besides the Sabana Sun Glasses €10 as mentioned above.





    My look du jour :


    Sunday-sunny-morning deserves cowboy boots and sunglasses. ; )

Post Title

Visiting Flea Market Dublin


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/visiting-flea-market-dublin.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive