Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Raise Your Glasses.

    Sometimes I wish I had bad eyesight, just to wear glasses. I think they are beautiful and I would probably have a lot of shapes and colors. Plus, I love the nerdy look, it’s a great accessory, and I think it’s quite sexy. Truth is, guys or girls in glasses for me get twice as attractive!



    But with so many shapes nowadays, it gets hard to decide which one to wear. That’s probably why I would have about 5 options!



    They are definitely bringing the sexy back.

    I used to work at a glass brand, and while I was at the store, I tried them ALL on. I have a big nose and a round face, so for me the bigger ones, square or aviator style, go better. Square glasses are great if you have a round face, while round ones look good when you have a delicate, square or long face.



    Your glasses shouldn’t touch your cheeks, that’s a kind of rule. They must be supported by your nose and ears only,If they do touch your cheekbones, every time you smile they will go up, leave your nose, and sometimes even fall off (besides looking a bit…weird).

    I would also say that while small glasses may look good on almost everyone, the really big ones look better when you have a bigger nose. But that’s not a rule, just proportion!



    When picking colored glasses, choose a color that you won’t get tired of (glasses do not fall from tress, right?) and be sure that when you put them on, you won’t look to the side and see everything in pink.



    The Prada Spring/Summer campaign has some adorable colors.

    And of course, the heart shaped glasses!



    Not even Marilyn Manson resisted the trend, and made a song about them a while ago. I want one, I wonder if it’ll look good on me.

Post Title

Raise Your Glasses.


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/raise-your-glasses.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive