Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Look du Jour!











    Pants: Topshop
    Blouse: Forever21
    Handbag: Primark

    The weekend flew by and there was no time to do half of the things that I always plan.
    This is my last week of vacation, next Monday I start my course at La Make-up Academy (Tip to who is looking for a good course). Gotta run because I have not bought everything on the material list, but where's the time? Life of blogger / employee / student is not easy!
    New course, new kit of brushes isn't it?


    Inglot: 275

    Right after I enrolled in the course came the question: what brushes to buy?
    MAC was my first choice, despite the price, but after talking with Make-up Artists, bloggers and search a lot, I've decided to get the kit of 32 brushes from Inglot.
    Everyone I spoke highly recomended them, saying that the quality is equal to MAC, but the price is 40% lower.

    I've not unpacked my new "Babies" but when I start using them I'm going to write a review for you.
    Turning to the work ... I worked at the media launch of Dublin Fashion Festival earlier this month remember? The Festival will start in September and I'll be working at the shows again! Check the dates and places.


    XX
    Daphne




Post Title

Look du Jour!


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/look-du-jour.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive