Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Indian Print

    Not just for hippies, I assure you!

    And didn't this print use to be quite common, let's say, when we were babies? I remember some members of my family used to own one or two items with that printing.

    Of course, fashion changes, but shapes, some prints and fabrics stay, we just change how we wear them, my opinion is: good trends come back!

    Of course, the prints we classify as 'Indian' are actually Indian inspired. As everything nowadays we are allowed to play with it!

    I recently found this lovely photoshoot at GAB Cohen (worth checking out!) and it shows how the print can be used and mixed, after all, it's very versatile (yes, I do love this word!).

Post Title

Indian Print


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/indian-print.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive