Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Weekend at Flea Market











    Shirt - Primark
    Leggings - Forever 21
    Shoes - Primark
    Bag - Primark

    Anyone who knows me, knows I'm in love with animal print. And my favorite is the combination of "wine + leopard", inspired by the TOPSHOP editorial. 
    Last weekend I went to the Flea Market, which is nothing more than a fair where people sell their vintage clothing / antique furniture for amazing prices.
    In this edition I have bought a Contoured Plaid suit, a Plaid Male Blazer and a pair ofoxford shoes to my boyfriend.
    Coming out of the shopping and going to the fat zone ... They have Focaccia and a vegetarian falafel, which is amazing! It's the best vegetarian dish I've ever had.


    This week I started my course in La Makeup Make Up Academy, I am loving, everyone is awesome, college is beautiful, I am speechless! I point out this college for girls who are thinking of investing more money in a career and study abroad. They have units in London, Dublin and L.A.
    What do you think about a make up tutorial this week? What would you like to learn?

    -


    I need a model for next Tuesday during the day, IT HAS TO BE mote than 32 years, because it is for a photoshoot of the mother of the bride makeup. Anyone?


Post Title

Weekend at Flea Market


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-at-flea-market.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive