Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Etiquettes are your friends

    Cheaper fabrics such as faux leather, organza, canvas an such are cheap and resistent alternatives if you’re not willing to spend much on a pretty bag.

    I’ve also realised how much cheaper and easier to wear fake leather is. I now have a bunch of faux leather jackets in my closet, as well as bags. Though you need to be more careful with them when it comes to weight you put inside or scratches, they are not ruined by rain or heavy dirt.

    The same fabrics can be used on high heels or sandals. If the fabric is cheaper and had no need to be well treated before being cut, the product will sure come with a better price.



    So, pay attention to the fabrics of what you are buying, is the price reasonable for it’s material? And it’s not just about bags or shoes! Is the cotton and polyester coat you want really worth the money you are paying for it? Or is it expensive because of other materials? Is that shirt expensive because the print was delicate to make, or are they just profiting a lot from it?
    If you’re buying something because of the brand, of course these instructions don’t apply. but if you always know exactly what you are buying, you will be a happier shopper.

    Now on a more personal note:
    As some of you may know, it is my personal choice not to buy any real leather. How do I cope with , when most bags and shoes are made out of it? Well, I admit it’s not easy, but it’s not very hard either!
    A few years ago I bought a Doc Marten, this boots here:

    I think they are wonderful, but they are leather, and since then I made a vast research on alternative itens.
    I found the Boulder Boots, and am now dying for a pair.

    I also found Toms shoes, they serve my style, since I’m not into sneakers with much stuff going on.

Post Title

Etiquettes are your friends


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/etiquettes-are-your-friends.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List