Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The 70's darling!

    That 70's are back, everybody knows. That the jumpsuits are an icon of the 70's, everyone knows . But one thing I did not know was that jumpsuits can also be used for normal girls.


    The impression I had was that only models using high heeels could use it.



    When I saw the GB in the campaign of H & M using overalls I thought that our beautiful,sorry that I have 1.80 that was not going to buy now!







    It was there that a few days ago I saw a picture on the blog Fixated on Fashion which left me with that  urge to buy one!



    And every day I see some more gorgeous models as part of the 70's.







    I'm looking for the perfect  jumpsuit for me! Any tips?

Post Title

The 70's darling!


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/70-darling.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List