Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Tattoo!

    Today, a very common wish among girls is getting a tattoo.
    How many teens do not have the whole crying to their parents for a tattoo that did not reach 18?
    Many, like me ... made the first hidden!
    Whatever you do, tattoo is serious business folks, as my mother says "it is forever. "
    Some 50 years ago who had tattoo could not get work, or as I said my grandmother "just sailors get it. " But as the world is round and spins, time passed and now tattoois much appreciated and in some areas is no longer a problem for jobs.
    And as fashion, tattoo also has its divas. I'll show mine!







    As celebridades também aderiam aos rabiscos:





















    I think tattoos are charming
    And this ones are ours!









    Inked.

Post Title

Tattoo!


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/tattoo.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List