Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

My Wardrobe Pieces!

    Every girl has those pieces considered preferred in closet, the ones you already know how to use, with accessories that use. Not to think too much to remember that little blackdress, right?
    So here are the favorite of my wardrobe!



    Dresses are my favorites! I have so many of them... gosh! These are the ones I love most.


    For the spring time these are the jackets that i use!


    My skirts (that on the pictures are not so good) . The basic denin one, the ballerina...


    Shorts are one of my favorite pieces, i have one for each event! 
    Boyfriend jeans, tailoring, fringe and denin. Love all of them!


    I have thousands of tops! These are my favorite ones!
    The corsets, I LOVE (have some of them). Some basic striped and chess. Some in Chiffon as well.

    These are my most-loved pieces! What are yours?






Post Title

My Wardrobe Pieces!


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-wardrobe-pieces.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List