Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Mother's Day

    So, did you forget? Could’t find a gift? We want to know what our readers gave to their moms today!
    I bought a pashmina from Carolina Herrera, it was a bit of a pocket blast, but it’s been so long since I gave my mom a decent gift, and they deserve it, right?

    I find pashminas a great option, they are versatile, made for various uses, such as scarves, over party dresses, and even to travel, imagine the use of them in the cold of a plane!

    My intention was to buy a scarf, which is also a great option, but I thought the pashmina was better for my mom. Scarfs sell anywhere and they exist in every kind of pattern and for every summon of money, of course you don’t have to go and buy... Say a Hermés, for example, you can spend very little with this present!

    In case you still have no idea what to get her, there’s still time to run off to the mall and buy hand moisturizing, lotions, soaps, perfume, sunglasses or something all of us are in constant need of: make-up! I bought a Lancôme lipstick for my grandma.

    Book are also a great Idea, IF you don’t know what your mom will like, you can always give her a voucher. Hey, there are vouchers for massages even, why not? But it’s nicer and more personal if you pick out the book yourself.
    Lingerie is not such a good idea. You’ll have to investigate your mom’s size, and you never know what she’s going to actually like. Besides, it can be a weird scenario when you give it to her.. You never know for sure.
    Now for clothes... Clothes, if you know your mom’s style, can be a great gift. Remember that store you both passed by the other day and she gave a second look to? Or the day se said something like ‘oh, I like this top’ or ‘I wish I had something that matched with this outfit’? This is your chance to please her! I really like Lauren Conrad’s style, and it can for sure be an inspiration!



    Cliché as it is, everyday is mother’s day, at least for me, and for everything this woman has done for me, she deserves anything I can get her, even if I’m lacking money and all I can do is cook for her!

    This post was supposed to have gone up in the morning, but I only noticed now that it didn't, sorry guys!

Post Title

Mother's Day


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/mother-day.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List