Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Black to Platinum Blonde in 4 days

    That I'm with Pink hair, everyone already knows, but how I did it if a week ago I was with very black hair?

    Here comes a process to guide you to become platinum blond in 4 days. make sure that those four days you do not leave home!
    First of allif you have hair dyed in any color, do not discolor. Use Color B4, a product of the Lorealyou take all the ink out of hair and is without ammonia, it is really complicated to explain what it does, but says it displaces the molecules of paint in your hair. You can buy this at Lilac Fashion.
    The result of the first day was:


    A dark red, the black was gone, perfect!

    That day at night, I left the cap heat of hydration throughout the night. Before starting the process, my hair wasn't that good, so I thought I better make a heavy hydration before starting the bleaching. I used the kerastase.


    On the second day I started bleaching, but I did not use bleach, DO NOT TOUCH BLEACH, use XXL Absolute Platinum. An ink that washes your hair (which is onsale at Lilac Fashion). The first time I used it, I realized that my hair was a little dry, but nothing compared to what would be with bleach.
    I used two boxes, my hair is at chest height. (best guarantee, if you stop halfway through, half the hair will be blonde redhead half)If you have root on your natural hair, paint the edges first, then the root, but do not take too long.

    The first blonde is very yellow, but all the same color, which is great compared to the result you would have with the peroxide.

    My hair on the second day:



    Third day:
    Obviously it was not enough for my pink cotton candy, so moisture in it all night and the next day, another dose of XXL Absolute Platinum.
    My hair was much lighter, but who said the yellow comes out like this? He still had on my yellow hair.
    That night I should have done hydration, but who said everything perfect and right?

    The result of this day:







    Fourth day:
    In the morning that day, I had to go buy more XXL, I thought i wouldn't need more ... but guess what, I needed.
    I bought a White Shade of PaintBox, which is a type improved gentian violet, a toner that takes all the yellow.
    Then on the last day, after painting again, my hair was half elastic ... yes, I should have hydrated the day before. But nothing that a pure hydration with narrow does not heal.
    I used the toner, and my hair was VERY white with a silver glow too.
    Then I could paint with the semi permantente dye , which has no danger of damaging your hair, it moisturizes as hell.















Post Title

Black to Platinum Blonde in 4 days


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/06/black-to-platinum-blonde-in-4-days.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List