Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Dolls

    I had a project this semester which I decided to share.
    The goal was to chose a theme from my classes and create 3 looks based on it, with color chart, technical file, explanation of the theme and the main focus on the moulding, since my course is mainly that.

    Do you remember Elsa Schiaparelli? I chose her as my theme, since I am absolutely amazed by her and her work.
    As you already know about her, here it goes my creation process:



    For my first creation I used the sweater she was photographed with, that ended up on Vogue and launched her in the fashion industry; and the zodiac theme, using my sign (Aries) as a pattern; then I took the shape of her mermaid dress and modified it.



    This is the result:



    For my second look I used the lobster dress (partnership with Salvador Dalí) and the one sleeved dress pagoda style.



    The result was:



    For the third and last, I used the jackets with shoulderpads, golden accessories and buttons; the envelope with straight skirt; and the circus theme on the pattern. The boots were actually just for fun.



    The result:



    And then you go 'but Lívia, it really isn't all that' indeed, butttttt I gave me a hard time to put it together and I thinks it's nice to share and understand how an inspired collection is made. I didn't include the technical files with the fabrics and all, leave it to another post!

Post Title

Fashion Dolls


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/06/fashion-dolls.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List