Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Lilly Allen Wedding Dress

    In March, while posing for pictures with Karl at the Chanel fashion show (Fashion Week Paris), Lily Allen confirmed that he was the designer of your wedding parade.



    So that's why, when we saw the girl coming out of church with a Manivet Delphine, we were confused.


    Despite the similarities between the style of the two (both are transparent up to the neck line, details at the bottom of the legs etc), I like more the Karl's dress. (Sorry I can't help myself!)




    The explanation for the fact that the bride did not use the dress at her wedding Karl came later on twitter.  Bride says : 'I wore my BEAUTIFUL Chanel dress to our reception.'.

    To complete the happiness of the newlyweds, Sam Cooper announced that Lilly is 4 months pregnant.


    Karl, when you design my dress, I promess I'm using yours ALL TIME LONG!

Post Title

Lilly Allen Wedding Dress


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/06/lilly-allen-wedding-dress.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List