Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

June Wishlist = M.A.C + Alexandrer McQueen + Ipad Cover and more.


    1 - Yellow Chanel: I'm in a such love with yellow bags this month! And this Chanel one is my favorite.

    2- Prep Primer Balm by M.A.C: I'm so curious to see if it works!

    3- Cat T-Shirt by Tokyolux:  I just love cats, and pink is much more interesting! This is my must have T-shirt.

    4- Alexander McQueen Skull Shoe: I know that is not new, but this month I'm just loving it.

    5- Skull Ipad Cover: For the ones with the new Ipad 2.

    6- Black And White Hat: So rich! Love it!


    Hope you enjoy my June wishlist! 

Post Title

June Wishlist = M.A.C + Alexandrer McQueen + Ipad Cover and more.


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-wishlist-mac-alexandrer-mcqueen.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List