Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Shoes, shoes shoes!

    The pointed-toe kitten heel is a new trend you shound’t be afraid of embracing!

    It’s versatile, classy and easy to walk in! While round shoes go with almost
    everything, pointed shoes look better with loose pants or shorts. Sadly, I haven’t
    found many pictures on the internet of girls wearing this trend (actually, almost
    none) so hurry up and be one of the firsts to launch!

    Also, just because it goes with boyish pants or shorts, doesn’t mean that you can’t
    create almost anything with it, so stay open-minded about pointed shoes!

    My personal favorites for every winter are always the ankle boots. Bots that go up o
    your ankles, worn with thigths or tights pants are always, always beautiful on a girl.

    They shape up your body, straight up your column and make you look longer.



    I Just LOVE ankle boots, I’m an ankle boot freak. They go with everything, everything at all(well, almost!) and my personal favorites since forever ago are Balenciaga’s.

    One thing that’s new on department stores this year are Swedish Hasbeens!

    I am NOT a wedge fan, but these look extremely cute with a Summer production (as our
    blog goes for South and North, we have to worry about both hemispheres!). Romatic
    looks AND more heavy ones can handle these lovelies.


    And what a happy girl I am since they also have winter styles! Even H&M is betting
    on it.

    Oh, and they have pinup ads, so it catches my attention, who can blame me?

Post Title

Shoes, shoes shoes!


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/05/shoes-shoes-shoes.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List