Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Cute Fashion + Look du Jour

    Cute fashion is what I personally call all fashion itens that can state as cute, adorable, or even childish... but I love them!

    From cupcakes to lace rings and hearts, I think they are as fashionable as gold or silver. Colorful accesories bright up the look.


    Who wouldn't love to own pink shoes and look great with those heart thights? Even though I'm a black lover, even I have to bend down to those items.

    So tuesday I woke up in a bad hair day, so I thought, high messy bum!

    Plus, that's my look for the day, I just went for the lace dress and tights since it was pretty cold.

    And since yesterday was a holiday, I decided that I would try and make some vegan food.
    Vegan kibbeh with dry tomatoes! It turned out pretty good. I replaced the meat with soy protein and the cream cheese with veggie cream.

Post Title

Cute Fashion + Look du Jour


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/09/cute-fashion-look-du-jour.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List