Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Beauty Products

    Last week I decided to make a TOP 5 with my fav beauty products. Summarizing why they are my favorites of the moment!


    Make up forever HD Foundation:  I had the chance to test many foundations throughout the month in LA Makeup Academy, but my favorite is definitely the HD by Makeup Forever. It provides an medium coverage for the skin, which in most cases is more than enough and is recommended for normal to dry skin.
    The price is 36 euros!

    L.A Makeup Academy Gel Primer: Despite of the critics to primers with gel texture, I loved this one! It creates a  very thin layer on the skin, correcting most of the imperfections, giving skin a soft touch. Not to mention the fact that it increased a lot, the durability of the make!

    Colour Corrector Wheel: Despite having good skin, I sleep and eat well (when possible), but I have dark circles. And who suffers of the same problem as far as I know there is no good concealer for me! This color palette have the basic colors, yellow, purple and green and is the LA Make Up Academy one, but other brands such as Clinique and Estee Lauder do practically the same. Applying yellow on my purple dark circles, and as magic, they are neutralized!
    PS: Watch out for shots, sometimes the tone can be highlighted and all arround your eyes will be yellow.

    Inglot 27TG Brush: It's a brush for foundation, nearly equal to 187 Duo Fibre Brush from MAC. The difference is in price, the Inglot one is 22 euros and you can pay 38 euros for the MAC brush.

    Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna: Those who know me, know I'm manic for perfumes. Unfortunately my skin is terrible for fixing fragrances, so I'm always looking for one that lasts! Last week I received a parcel from FashMob (Thank you Rosemary Mac Cabe) this perfume by Rihanna, and I'm in love with it! Very sweet, the way I like!

    What are your Top 5 girls??



Post Title

Top 5 Beauty Products


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/09/top-5-beauty-products.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List