Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Pop of Color

    As summer says goodbye and the weather gets colder, our looks tend to cover up more and more skin. As usual, you shouldn't let that outshine you, quite the opposite, the more layers and clothes, the more bling you can wear.

    Who said Warby Parker's sunglasses are for summer only?
    Also, Miu Miu is currently betting everything on the glitter trend. Glitter everywhere, shoes, belts, purses... So no excuses not to shine this autumn.

    I like the trend, but as I first saw it I thought 'beautiful, but only wearable in social events'. Gladly, as I looked more into it, I was wrong!

    Everyday flats and purses, and belts were made to shine this season, and I would gladly wear one of these to college with my usual clothes:

    As long as you don't exagerate, and make the glitter shoes the center of your look, everything is fine for a regular day.

    Yep, I admit, ankle boots are my favorites, I don't think I'll ever get over them.

    And if you like Kate Moss (who doesn't? the diva!) you'll like her new lipstick line, called Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick.

    Highly pigmented lipsticks come in 8 colors and are priced at £5.49 each, or 3 for £10.99.

    ‘With a breakthrough formula featuring the exclusive black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating gorgeous tones that make you look, and then look again. Kate’s collection captures the flair, edge and timelessness of her unique look.’

    Don't forget that when all covered up, your nails will have the chance to detatch themselves from everything. Choose colors, make people look.


    And tonight I'm going to Vogue Fashion Night Out at Oscar Freire, so don't miss wednesday's post!

Post Title

Pop of Color


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/09/pop-of-color.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List