Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Vogue Fashion Night Out

    Monday night was FNO in Oscar Freire, the high fashion street of Sao Paulo.
    Our most beautiful Top Model Gisele Bündchen was the cover girl for the event.

    The stores along the street were open until midnight, but not all of them. They served drinks and food, but honestly, I got a bit disappointed on the event as a whole. The street wasn't as packed as I expected, and even though the djs were playing, I wished there had been fashion shows. I mean, come on, it's a must!

    Me and Natalia actually had to stop at Rocket's to eat and wait for the event to start for real.
    But some people really worked on their looks, so here they are:




    But it was worth it because we bought shoes from My Shoes. And shoes are always worth it! The prices were the same as usual, but Vogue selected a few pairs, and if you bought them they gave you tickets for the movies. It could have been tickets for a fashion show, but I'm done complaining.

    And this was my look for the evening:

    Yes mom, I did borrow your shirt, sorry! I know you read the blog!

Post Title

Vogue Fashion Night Out


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/09/vogue-fashion-night-out.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List