Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Fun Findings of The Week

    I've found some pretty fun and inovative itens this week. Perhaps on summer our designers are feeling more cheerful?

    First of all, Prada has a new collection os Baroque Sunglasses, which in my opinion are pretty fun. Would you wear them?


    Next, Sara Battaglia is an italian designer, and I love her bags. Not only they go with almost every look, they are also the 'it' of the look!


    Delfina Delettrez, despite being only 20, is the french designer that has most of my favorite jewlery! All of her works are inovative and charming in a singular way.


    Also, this bracelet by Privé is to be worn in the middle of your hand. I like this idea, can we have itens like this in every store, please?


    Last but not least, Vinka Gazinskaya is probably the most talented russian designer today. Just by taking a look at his views and his work we can see why.

    How happy I would be to own that scarf!

Post Title

Fun Findings of The Week


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/07/fun-findings-of-week.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List