Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Black on Track

    Is there anyone who doesn’t feel great in Black? I know it’s one of my favorite colors and I love it.

    And sometimes it’s ok to wear ONLY black. People usually think it’s morbid or something, but I think it looks good on everyone and makes you clean and elegant, not to mention your features stick out more (eyes, hair, skin, make-up and whatever accessories you want to wear).

    I’m always up for plain black, but that’s just me. Pattern is great as long as you make it work. And, as I said, accessorize!

    And not just for clubs or night outs, all black looks can work by daylight as well, even in summer.
    Junya Watanabe is a designer who knows the ‘power of black’ in his collection.

    He tends to use synthetic and technologic fabrics, not to mention the structure his clothes take on the runway.

    His blacks are like black is supposed to be: like every color in one, like a variety of tones.

Post Title

Black on Track


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/07/black-on-track.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List