Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Fashion For Men

    I can honestly say sometimes I wish I was a guy. Not only would it be easier to pee, I would be able to look great with fewer clothing items in my closet.
    A
    Every time I go through Lookbook.nu I am happy to see many males with great fashion style. It shows that the fashion industry and the interest for expressing ourselves through clothing is not female world exclusivity anymore.

    Sure, the majority of men need to open their minds a little bit more to see that fashion is part of our daily lives, and develop an interest. But I am glad to see it slowly happening!
    I really like shirts, cardigans, suits and jackets for the boys. From the waist up that’s basically all they need to look good.

    Rustic, plain and thick items look great on guys. The heavy look goes well with masculine shape, and while the female form is all about the curves and different shapes and sizes of each part of the body, simple straight lines are the most suitable ones for the boys.

    So boys, it is not hard to decide what you wear as long as the colors are dialoguing!

Post Title

Fashion For Men


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/07/fashion-for-men.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List