Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Premiere Looks

    As a big fan myself, of course I watched the whole thing.
    Between my favorite characters and actors, there were the few amazing looks I just had to ccomment.

    Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna Lovegood, lovely dress!

    Honestly love Rupert Grint's, who plays Ron Weasley, pattern black suit. Chic!

    Natalia Tena, who plays Nymphadora Tonks, is wearing a lovely flower dress, short in the front and with a nice tail, along with country boots. Very original!
    And last but not least:

    Emma Watson (who plays Hermione Granger) appears with the most beautiful dress of the event!

    As the last movie, I am pretty sad, and waiting for the closing of an era on July 15th.
    I guess everyone who grew up with Harry Potter would understand.
    What did you think about the looks and of the Premiere?

Post Title

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Premiere Looks


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/07/harry-potter-and-deathly-hallows.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List