Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Black Deserter: Katy Perry & Jessie J.

    This week the singer-celebrities woke up crazy for a hair dye!

    Katy Perry was on her transition "jet black" for "blond". Her last appearance on the red carpet of "The Smurfs" with hair was "strawberry blonde". But the singer was spotted with her husband Russell Brand at a gas station with cotton candy pink hair.

    Katy  was wearing her weekend outfit, green maxi dress,flip flops and aviator sunglasses.


    If I like it? I LOVE it! I want Red Carpet pictures in Pink!

    I went through the process from Jet Black to Candy Floss Pink few months ago, I can say that despite all the suffering of "during color" it was well worth!
                                



    The color change does not stop here! 
    Another singer who has been dyed locks is Jessie J.
    If it is to draw attention away from the broken leg or to change the look a bit, I don't know. But now the threads of the Price Tag singer is purple.




    She was spotted at the entrance of Alan Carr Chatty Man Show, where she was a guest with her whole purple bob haircut!


    We may use and abuse of colors, but we always back to black! You can bet!
    I miss my pink ...

Post Title

Black Deserter: Katy Perry & Jessie J.


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/08/black-deserter-katy-perry-jessie-j.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive