Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wild Child Originals

    This weekend I had the pleasure of visiting an incredible Second-Hand Store in the heart of Dublin!
    The Wild Child Originals!
    And since I love a mining, I stayed there for about 2 hours.
    Particularly, I only buy second hand items that really win my heart, the ones that are very well conserved, very unique with a style, that's why Wild Child Originals was a lovely founding for me.
    The have the kilo sale, what is it?
    You take the items you want and pay 20 Euros per kilo.

    It's a great deal, because you can take a LOT of stuff, it doesn't matter if it's Designer or not, and pay very little!
    And talking about brands, they even have Chanel!
    The store is slightly small, but has a LOT of stuff. What I loved the most were the cowboys boots (there were about 40 of them, some in great conservation shape!). I didn't get one because none of them were my size.
    The girls who work there are also very lovely!!!








    What did I get?
    A BEAUTIFUL hat, a bow tie for my boyfriend, a blue sequins skirt and an over the knee boot.





Post Title

Wild Child Originals


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/04/wild-child-originals.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List