Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Hair Rituals


    If you're like me, and just hearing about spending a few days away from home cracks your nerves..
    How will I take aaaaall of my hair products? Because if you wash it with bad shampoo and hair conditioner, the hair falls out, right!
    When it's about hair, here's my weak spot. I was born with my straws straight and light brown and have lived my life dying, discoloring, curling, waving... wow, poor hair.
    So I'm here to tell you about my daily hair wash ritual and share a few products that are perfect to me!




    Shampoo and Hair Conditioner: To be blunt, I change them all the time. I get used to the results of one, and then change to another. My favorites are John Fried, the result is beautiful and shiny, without volume, the way I like it (but incredibly, if I use it all the time I get dandruffs! Go figure.); Humberto Giannini, that gives it an opaque feel, but the straight is perfect, no frizz; some naturals from Body Shop, which are very good smelling and give the hair a lot of shine, but do nothing for the volume (nothing a good hairdryier can't fix!); and my current one is CW, I was a bit unpleased in the beggining because this shampoo is very strong and gets your hair dryer, but it gets great when you apply the correct amount.

    Leave-in: I use Extreme by Redken, I know it's considered a very heavy product, but I like the results on the ends of my hair, they get very straight and heavy.

    Termic Protector: I use Chrome Thermique, which can also be used as a Leave-in.

    After all this pre-hairdreyier ritual, comes a  Tip Repairer, right?
    I've been using a Body Shop natural that is very light.

    I use those daily, but there are days when I decide to do a bit more heavy treatment, and then I use some mascaras, I'll tell you later about those!

Post Title

Hair Rituals


Post URL

http://celebrityssexy.blogspot.com/2011/04/hair-rituals.html


Visit Celebrity Sexy Evening for Daily Updated Celebrity Sexy Evening

Popular Posts

My Blog List